25 Feb Save Big On Water Bills with Outside Faucet Lock
Water is getting increasingly costly. When you go on a vacation or maybe even to work, how do you make sure that unauthorized use of your outdoor faucet is avoided? What is the best way to guard your water from neighbors, workers in the local area and naughty kids playing in the yard? Simply tying a knot to your hose isn’t going to do the trick. That is where an outside water faucet lock comes handy. Read on to know more about this great product.
Lock Vendor has developed and licensed a one of a kind locking instrument for your home or business application. This lock has a unique patented free-spinning design in order to secure faucets and hose bibbs from miscellaneous vandalism, unauthorized use, tampering, and water theft. The FSS 50 is made from solid brass to prevent rusting and its heavy-duty construction is built to last. It secures all ¾ inch garden hose thread faucets (hose bibbs).
Features of FSS 50 outside faucet lock
- Solid brass prevents rusting
- Includes 2 keys
- Easy to install, no tools required
- Installs and removes in seconds
- Stops drips
- Promotes water conservation
- Provides security and peace of mind for your home, business, vacation home or apartment
- It is keyed alike so that multiple hose bibbs can be secured with the convenience of having only one key.
- When installed, this lock will also prevent water from leaking when the valve is turned on, thus conserving water and ultimately saving money from wasteful water leaks.
So if you’re tired of paying of seeing huge water bills, it’s time you got yourself a faucet lock to prevent any more water loss behind your back.